by Laura West
It’s a busy fourth quarter here at the Center for Joyful Business. I’ve been finalizing details for events, programs and getting ready for quite a bit of travel too.
I hope I get to see you in person or at least hear your voice virtually over the next few weeks as we work on growing your business with a creative twist!
Here’s What Laura is Up To!
Get out your calendar and plan to join me!
- Creative Business Retreat-by-the-Sea – Virginia Beach, VA – October 24 – 27. Open workshop & retreat, Virginia Beach Oceanfront, Virginia. SOLD OUT.
- Networking & Vacation – Virginia Beach, VA – October 20 – November 2. I’m taking extended time to visit and connect with family, friends and new colleagues in Virginia. Love to meet you if you are in the area! Email me and let’s plan to get together.
- Success Conversation Café – Friday, November 11 – If you’re in the Atlanta Area – meet me at Alon’s Bakery and Café for an outdoor morning of connection and conversation about growing your business.
- Mastermind Facilitation with Chief Executive Network – November 15 – 18, Phoenix, AZ. Private facilitation engagement.
- Holiday Party with Women’s Professional Development Network – Friday, December 9 – Capital Grille, Perimeter location.
- Doodling for Business & Fun Workshop – Monday, December 4 – Roam-Dunwoody, Atlanta, GA. You’ve been asking for it! This interactive workshop is where you’ll learn the basics of sketchnoting and creating infodoodle graphics and diagrams for meetings, slides, social media and web graphics personal note-taking and just because it’s a fun way to open up your creativity! Details and registration coming soon. Sign up here to be notified as soon as possible. Limited space.
- Creative Business Planning Virtual Retreat – Thursday, December 29 – Join us from the comfort of your own home to learn how to create a fun, easy and practical creative business plan that you’ll use every day PLUS you get retreat time to work on your own plan! Details coming soon!
Are you already thinking about 2017? This is the time. Why not start the year off with the support of an experienced business coach and strategist? Curious what we can do together? Let’s set up a time to talk!
Wishing you a 4th quarter full of grace, ease and unexpected profitable opportunities!