Have you been experiencing the Yo-yo year already?
One minute you are excited about the possibilities of a fresh new year. You’ve gone through the hibernation of 2020, the re-evaluating of 2021 and now you’ve got your energy and focus lined up for expansion and growth in 2022…and…
Then you experience the contracting energy of another fast-moving covid variant. Do you move forward? Do you plan that retreat or program?
The one thing that is going to remain constant in 2022 is the fast pace of change and uncertainty. You can choose to stand still like deer in the headlights, hide, or get creative.
We have to move ahead with our businesses. This is your livelihood and your passion. It may even be your mission.
In 2022, it isn’t about giving up…it’s about getting creative.
In 2021 I moved back to my hometown in Virginia Beach so I could be close to the ocean and salt air again.
I’ve had plans to start up a conscious business meetup group in January. I love the idea of calling together entrepreneurs and professionals who want to do good with their business. Plus, what a great way to make new connections and friends.
After the holidays settled, I started thinking about the group and seeing the surge in covid, I found myself saying…well, not yet. Or, maybe I go virtual. Or, maybe I’ll wait.
I also felt some disappointment that I couldn’t just launch it the way I wanted to.
Once I acknowledged that frustration and emotion, I felt free to move forward.
I am drawing on my creativity and trusting the future will unfold.
I’m going to do the meetup virtually and assume there are others in the area that also want to gather…even if it’s virtual. Maybe, especially because it’s virtual!
And, I’m getting curious about how to use my creativity to make it a more interactive and fun experience.
This is the year we are being asked to be more creative by…
- Slowing down so that you can hear the whispers of what really wants to happen.
- Being more present with people so you can have a greater impact just by being WITH what is really going on underneath
- Listening more deeply, really hearing what your Soul Tribe is craving.
- Being willing to respond to how you can make a contribution here and now
- Being willing to try new things. Make that zoom presentation more fun, engaging and experiential. Or, maybe it’s something totally different than zoom.
- Daring to find your voice and use it to speak the truth of your soul tribe’s emotions, desires and frustrations.
- Using your creativity to finally create that program, write that book, develop that podcast to get your soul work out to those who need it.
- Letting go of the fear of being seen
- Making time to create that program, product or experience you’ve always dreamed of.
- Embracing your dream – whatever it is…to move to the perfect place, to write the book, to share your message.
There is no better time than now.