by Laura West
Everyone I talk to is in “transition” with their business.
There’s something new emerging. Or they are finally claiming that it’s their time to show up with their powerful message.
And they are frustrated because this type of growth work doesn’t happen in your average day in and around seeing clients, handling the administrivia of business, and living our lives.
What I know helps me is to get away. To go somewhere that’s all about YOU and getting clarity, opening your courage and finding the confidence to say say YES to what wants to emerge.
The trouble is that we try to tackle this with our left brain – let me figure it out and get into action.
In my 16 years of coaching… it’s never how it works when you are moving into something big. It’s an inside out process.
You have to know how to get clear, align your energy and your actions.
I call it Creative Alchemy.
This is what we will be doing in my upcoming Creative Retreat by-the-Sea.
I’ve designed this retreat experience to meet what I’m hearing constantly in my community…
- You want a place where you’ll get the individual attention and community support to dare to Dream. Believe. Create. what’s next for you.
- Things are changing so much in the world… and in your world. You need a place to be quiet and feed your soul so you can get in touch with what wants to emerge.
- You are ready to own into your expertise in a big way and be a visible leader in your industry.
- You know there is a deeper creative expression you want to unlock for you and your business.
- You know there’s something next for you but you aren’t quite sure what it is… or maybe you have a secret knowing and need a safe, nurturing place to put it on the table.
- You know you want to grow your business in a different way that is more intentional where you are co-creating with spirit, nature and other like-souls.
- You are sick and tired of the same ol’ marketing and you want to create a way to connect with your tribe in a way that feels authentic and genuine to you both.
- You want to design, market and lead exclusive retreats in beautiful locations yourself! My first piece of advice is to go on the type of retreats you want to lead. You’ll learn a lot about what you like, don’t like, how it runs and you’ll see the coaching, training, leading, mentoring, plus all the food/lodging details in person. Priceless.
Are you ready to say YES to your What’s Next bigger work?
YES to working with your Creative Alchemy instead of making it so hard and analytic?!
(The total analytical approach doesn’t work anyway, or at least it isn’t sustainable if it isn’t in energetic alignment!)
Wouldn’t you like to go into the summer months knowing you have this retreat time scheduled to get away and focus on what’s most important?
If you are say Yes, Yes, Yes then let’s schedule a time to talk more about the retreat.
You can find out more details here: https://www.joyfulbusiness.com/retreatbythesea.
And we’ll set up a time to see if this retreat is a good fit for your next business creative evolution!
This intimate retreat is filling up quickly without me even sending any emails. So if you’re interested, let’s talk soon. There’s only 3 spots left. I’d love to meet you in person at the beach and immerse in this energetic and creative alchemy!