by Laura West
Over the last couple of years that I’ve been leading the 30-Day Passion Project programs and helping people discover their very own passion projects, I’m in awe that we’ve had over 200 Passion Projects.
Here is a just a sampling of some of those 200+ passion projects:
- Beginner program for English for Japanese Women
- 30 days of art
- Organize, clean, set up my studio, & build my dream creation table
- Create a Photo Quote Series
- Write new ebook: Infertility Sucks! How to Maintain Hope in Your Marriage During Infertility
- 30 days of meditation
- 30 days of deep journal writing – to connect with my soul’s yearnings (and it led to finding words and authentic invitations to a new retreat)
- Creating content for a new program
- Organizing my office
- Creating a new confidence class for teen age girls
- Creating, pre-writing/planning & launching eZine: Speaking From the Heart of Business
- Marketing & branding new line of comfortable yet stylish pajama bottoms for women
- Creating proof for my program -enrolling the first clients & set up capturing the results
- Journaling, writing, researching my next fiction novel
- Organizing & categorizing my beads so I can start my jewelry side biz
- Finding quotes & creating photo quotes for launching my upcoming book, From Stuck to Success ~ Conquer Your Fears and Achieve Your Writing Dreams
- Exploring how to merge my highly creative & artist self with my coaching business
- Learn & create a presentation on Prezi or SlideShare for my new message
- Combine my love of numerology/numerology business with my love of art/creativity, creating visual Numerology Maps
- Develop a Creative Business Plan for my website
- Creating a beautiful logo and labeling for my natural skincare line
- 30 days of immersing in daily joy
- Launch The PinkCoattails Facebook Fanpage Project
- Produce a guided meditation for women
- Create a deck of essential oil/plant oracle cards with an accompanying book of information for each plant/oil
- Create my own range of herbal teas
- Joyful Life BluePrint Project
- Creating a photo “blueprint” of what I want my new single life to look like
- Video series for Linked In
- Work on my graphic novel
- Raise money for a glass art sculpture
- Create a Chinese cooking class to take out the mystery
- 30 days of juicy blogging
- Creating relaxation/meditation and instructional audio CDs
- Create a new rocking newsletter!
See anything in those projects that inspires you?
Does this remind you of that secret dream, crazy idea, or that inkling of a creative idea which keeps begging for your attention?
It’s amazing what’s possible when you focus for 30 days on a Passion Project!
Your Passion Project idea takes on energy, it attracts opportunities and people, the next steps light up for you… and it’ll take you on a journey to where you and your business really want to go next!
We’ve had many people take multiple 30-Day Passion Project programs as an accountability to give their “side” Passion Project the space & time to come to life.
I would love for YOU to join us for the upcoming 30 Day Passion Project.
One of my clients called it a “confidence incubator” for your passion!
It’s 30 days full of creative energy, ideas, focus, support, community to help YOU move your Passion Project into being REAL!
I want to see YOUR Passion Project come alive!
Go over here and sign up now while it’s ONLY $97 (such an incredible value!) … and you can start sharing your Passion Project, asking questions, and giving support to others – right away in our Facebook group!
We start next Monday, April 28, and I can’t wait to hear about YOUR Passion Project!
You can check out all the details on this program at 30 Day Passion Project.
P.S. If you want to know more about Passion Projects and how to discover your own… you can join us tomorrow for a free teleclass: Discover Your Passion Project. Details are here… I hope to hear you on the call!