by Laura West
Over the last few years I’ve been leading the 30-Day Passion Project programs and helping people discover their very own passion projects, I’m in awe that we’ve had over 250 Passion Projects.
Here is a just a sampling of some of those 250+ passion projects:
- Beginner program for teaching English for Japanese Women
- 30 days of art journaling
- Organize, clean, set up my studio, & build my dream creation table
- Create a Photo Quote Series
- Write new ebook: Infertility Sucks! How to Maintain Hope in Your Marriage During Infertility
- 30 days of meditation
- 30 days of deep journal writing – to connect with my soul’s yearnings (and it led to finding words and authentic invitations to a new retreat)
- Creating content for a new program
- Organizing my office
- Creating a new confidence class for teen age girls
- Creating, pre-writing/planning & launching eZine: Speaking From the Heart of Business
- Marketing & branding new line of comfortable yet stylish pajama bottoms for women
- Creating proof for my program -enrolling the first clients & set up capturing the results
- Journaling, writing, researching my next fiction novel
- Organizing & categorizing my beads so I can start my jewelry side biz
- Finding quotes & creating photo quotes for launching my upcoming book, From Stuck to Success ~ Conquer Your Fears and Achieve Your Writing Dreams
- Exploring how to merge my highly creative & artist self with my coaching business
- Learn & create a presentation on Prezi or SlideShare for my new message
- Combine my love of numerology/numerology business with my love of art/creativity, creating visual Numerology Maps
- Develop a Creative Business Plan for my website
- Creating a beautiful logo and labeling for my natural skincare line
- 30 days of immersing in daily joy
- Launch The PinkCoattails Podcast
- Produce a guided meditation for women
- Create a deck of essential oil/plant oracle cards with an accompanying book of information for each plant/oil
- Create my own range of herbal teas
- Joyful Life BluePrint Project
- Creating a photo “blueprint” of what I want my new single life to look like
- Video series for Linked In
- Work on my graphic novel
- Raise money for a glass art sculpture
- Create a Chinese cooking class to take out the mystery
- 30 days of juicy blogging
- Creating relaxation/meditation and instructional audio CDs
- Create a new rocking newsletter!
See anything in those projects that inspires you?
Does this remind you of that secret dream, crazy idea, or that inkling of a creative idea which keeps begging for your attention?
It’s amazing what’s possible when you focus for 30 days on a Passion Project!
Your Passion Project idea takes on energy, it attracts opportunities and people, the next steps light up for you… and it’ll take you on a journey to where you and your business really want to go next!
We’ve had many people take multiple 30-Day Passion Project programs as an accountability to give their “side” Passion Project the space & time to come to life.
I would love for YOU to join us for the upcoming 30-Day Passion Project.
One of my clients called it a “confidence incubator” for your passion!
It’s 30 days full of creative energy, ideas, focus, support, community to help YOU move your Passion Project into being REAL!
I want to see YOUR Passion Project come alive!
Go over here and sign up now while it’s ONLY $97 (such an incredible value!) … and you can start sharing your Passion Project, asking questions, and giving support to others – right away in our Facebook group!
We start Monday, June 1, and I can’t wait to hear about YOUR Passion Project!
You can check out all the details on this program at 30-Day Passion Project.
With passion… in action,
Laura West, CPCC
Creative Business Coach
Purveyor of Passion Projects
Center for Joyful Business
P.S. Hey, here’s a special bonus… in case your schedule didn’t allow you to sign up for last week’s Discover Your Passion Project teleclass, here’s a bonus audio from that teleclass – in case you have any questions…